I have to admit I’m a little nervous with this post because instead of a fashion board, it’s an outfit that I’m wearing.
The dress is comfy, fits great, and looks professional enough that I can wear it to work…. Once the weather warms up and stays above 35 for more than 2 days.
I was wondering if my husband would ever take the picture.
Dress (Maurices) | Bracelets (Pura Vida ) | Heels, Necklace and Earrings (Mine)
Pepper, he insisted he to be in pictures
Now that his picture is being taken, he doesn’t look so happy.
The bracelets I have on are from Pura Vida, I wear these 2 whenever my brother is deployed. The are very durable, I’ve had them on this time about 3 months straight.
Maybe I’ll do more outfits instead of fashion boards, if it gets warm out.
Pictures taken by my husband, Adam.
Its cold outside, like water freezes when it hits the ground cold out right now. It makes me wonder why I haven’t moved south yet. But while I count the days till summer here is a very pink (happy color!) beach outfit. Enjoy!
1. Swim Suit – Pink Pink Pink!!
2. Dress – interesting dress from VS, kind of cool
3. Sandals – very sparkly sandals, great for the beach and dinner
4. Beach Towel – Ron Jon Surf Shop! Enough said
5. Tote – plenty of room for everything you need for a day at the beach
6. Sunglasses – don’t let the sun hurt those eyes, wear a stylish pair of shades
7. Pouch – easy way to keep the precious items in your tote in one place (i.e. keys, phone, wallet, jewelry)
8. Bracelets – I love these, I have one in yellow and the air force one. I wore them every day that my brother was deployed and they held up through showers and everything
9. Earrings – these are cute and simple
10. Sunscreen – apply, re-apply, re-apply keep your skin protected!
Some other things I’d bring that are not in the picture: Water, fresh fruit, a book.
Have a great day and think SUN!
I would like to use Photoshop to create fashion board, but I have no idea how to use the program. Does anyone have a suggestion on a usefully site that has some how to Photoshop??
Please and thank you so much!